The National Black Public Relations Society (NBPRS) is the foremost organization for professional image makers and strategists. We invite you to join our network of 500-plus members comprised of public relations administrators, media specialists, government relations directors, and communications professionals.
With the strength of our affiliate chapters throughout the country, NBPRS strives to nurture, enlighten and inform its membership about new technologies and techniques. Our goal is to empower our entrepreneurs and practitioners to network and succeed.
Our goals are to:
- Generate jobs
- Create business partnerships
- Identify networking opportunities
- Encourage entrepreneurship
- Be a resource for minority vendors/supplier services
- Showcase PR professionals who have transformed the industry
- Become a one-stop source for companies seeking qualified people of color
- Give access to a large network of PR professionals offering guidance and support
- Grow membership with renewals, new members and student members